LDO partecipa al workshop MatPI
LDO partecipa con presentazione al workshop “Modern analytical techniques in Pharmaceutical Industry – A tool to support pharmaceutical quality and to ease regulatory process” a Pavia
Ecco i relatori dell’evento:
- Eugenio Cogliandro (AIFA) – Analytical procedures under regulatory perspectives: requirements to be considered in the assessment of the registration dossier.
- Martina Figini (Aschimfarma/PCA) – Definition of analysis of critical parameters of an API to assure pharmaceutical quality.
- Marino Nebuloni (Redox) – Analyses in outsourcing: from development to release of APIs.
- Silvana Bellini (EDQM) – Pharmacopeia guidelines: new trend in modern analytical techniques.
- Andrea Ruggero (MHRA) – NMR Spectroscopy and the regulatory control.
- Sara Branch (MHRA) – NMR in the view of European and US Pharmacopoeias.
- Donata Bensi (LDO) – Heparin and Heparin-like substances: NMR as release analytical control.
- Federica Bruno (AIFA) – Use of coupled chromatographic analytical techniques (HPLC/MS, GC/MS) in the registration of new medicinal product.
- Ernesto M. Martinelli (Indena) – The powerful of Chemometrics on analytical instrumental data in Quality Assessment of Herbal Extracts.
- Annalisa Scali (Euticals) – Regulatory aspects of GC/MS HPLC/MS techniques as tool during the R&D study in an API development.
- Antonella Volpe (Industriale Chimica) – GMP and regulatory perspective inside development and validation of analytical techniques.
- Marino Nebuloni (Redox) – Implementation of PAT in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Ceterina Temporini (University of Pavia) – Application of HPLC-MS/MS to a fermentation product.